Average % of
New Listings (Pending)
in the First 30 Days
Fall Transition Creates Opportunities for Buyers
SIX STRATEGIES FOR TODAY’S MARKET
Key Market Indicators – September Recap
Source: Mortgage News Daily
SCALE: MONTHS SUPPLY
Now that we are in the midst of the transition into the fall housing market, there are fewer buyers in the market, as well as fewer new resale listings and unsold inventory. Currently, it’s a great time for buyers in the local market, as they face less competition, have a greater selection of homes and benefit from low interest rates.
In the fall and winter, sales activity intensity is typically lower for new resale listings, however this year it appears we are headed toward a more intense winter market than last year. This is due to fewer unsold listings on the market than we usually see at this point in time; the number of unsold listings will continue to go down once the winter clean-up of inventory begins.
Label 04 | Cosectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididu.
1. Determine your goals and clarify your priorities.
2. Search for homes on johnlscott.com, and sign up for instant text notifications of new listings.
3. Get informed by understanding the key market indicators and sales activity intensity.
4. Team up with your broker associate and lender to best compete with other offers.
5. Be confident with your offer, with guidance from your trusted broker associate.
6. Allow your broker associate to guide you through every step of the home purchase process.
Label 03 | Cosectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididu.
Label 02 | Cosectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididu.
Seattle Housing Update - Resale Only
Unbelievable Interest Rates
Label 05 | Cosectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididu.